Free EstimateCall or email us to get organized.
Beautiful Garage Flooring In Utah
Just because the garage is used as a storage space for cars, tools, and sports equipment, doesn’t mean that it should look drab and cluttered. It is possible to quickly and easily transform your concrete garage floors into an area that looks much nicer by using an epoxy garage flooring treatment. If you want the best garage floors that are available in Salt Lake, then we invite you to learn more about epoxy and polyurea flooring.
There are several features that can be enjoyed when you use garage flooring in your garage:
- Floor Protection: Over time, you might see that your concrete floors begin to show wear and tear. It is possible to prevent these problems with a flooring treatment, because the protective coating helps to prevent cracks. The polyurea is both stain-proof and water-proof, helping you maintain a beautiful floor in your garage. If you want a nice garage, then you need to use a durable floor coating and a garage organization system.
- Professional, Clean AppearanceYou should be proud of the way your garage looks, and the best way to create a professional appearance is with polyuria or epoxy. Your garage flooring in Salt Lake will be professional and clean after the treatment is applied.
- Quick Installation1 Day installation/ in less than 12 hours. We offer 100% solid polyurea coatings
Janna W. – Sandy, UT
Doug did great work in our garage. He was courteous and efficient. I love my Monkey Bars system!
Jake N. – Park City, UT
My garage has gone under a complete transformation. I can finally store my skis, yard tools, and road bike without worry of them getting damaged. I am pleased with the work that was done.
Dave & Paige S. – St. George, UT
I am very happy with my new garage. Doug did outstanding work and got our messy garage back in order. The job was worth the money and Doug was great to work within our budget.
Utah Garage Flooring
If you want to add value and beauty to your home, then concrete floor coatings are an inexpensive option to consider. Garage flooring in Salt Lake is growing in popularity, because of the benefits that can be enjoyed with this type of flooring treatment.
• Professional Installation: There are two steps involved in the professional installation of your flooring treatment. First, we will prepare the concrete and then seal it.
• Preparing the Floors: It doesn’t make sense to apply a seal over the top of a low-quality floor, which is why we offer preparation services before we apply the epoxy or polyurea. During this preparation, we will get rid of blemishes or cracks by grinding down the cement, and then we carefully score the floor to ensure that the coating will adhere to the surface. A base coat is always applied, and then 2 additional layers are added to create a high quality finish.
• Finishes and Colors: One of the advantages to a treatment for your garage flooring in Salt Lake is that you can choose the finishes and colors that work best for your garage floor.
• High Quality Garage Flooring: You can rest assured that we will always use the highest quality products and services, to ensure the durability of your garage flooring. These materials protect your floor from damage such as abrasions, stains, and moisture. The treatment makes the flooring more durable, to protect the quality and appearance of your garage.
When we are applying the polyurea flooring, the concrete grinding is done to prepare the floor. We never add solvents such as xylene or acetone to stretch the material. Plus, we use solids for the polyurea or epoxy application, in order to avoid the stinky smell. These products are high quality, and they aren’t available through a local paint store.
Benefits: Garage Flooring in Utah
There are many benefits to having high quality garage flooring in Utah:
• Stain Free: Are you tired of ugly stains on the garage floor? This coating makes it easy to keep your floors clean, because oil and other products won’t stick to the stain-resistant coating. If something spills, it is easy to clean up and you don’t have to worry about staining.
• Simple Maintenance: Time is valuable, which is why we want to minimize the time that will be required to maintain your garage floors. You can use a mop or a broom to maintain the floors.
• 5 Year Warranty/12 Year Warranty: We are proud of the quality of these flooring treatments, which is why we always offer a 5 year limited warranty after installation.
Are you interested in learning more about the garage flooring options that are available? Contact us, and we will help you choose the best flooring for your garage.